The platform makes forward markets directly accessible to companies big and small, without any regulatory burden.
To ensure safe and compliant trading, registered users should:
- Sell or buy steel or raw materials in the ordinary course of business;
- Validly exist under the laws of their jurisdiction of incorporation;
- Provide KYC Information for user due diligence and categorization.
User categorization facilitates trading with preferred market segments. It allows pre-authorizing your counterparties along such criteria as line of business, region, company size, orders, compliance aspects, and post-trade execution.
Based on insights from Dun & Bradstreet Network and other specialized information providers, we perform due diligence on prospective and existing users that comprises the following:
- Verifying corporate identity, good standing, signatory rights for electronic trading and post-trade processing;
- Ensuring compliance with international economic sanctions.
KYC documents include:
- Application Form and Power of Attorney signed by the management;
- Certificate of incorporation, good standing, business license (as applicable);
- Other documents reasonably required from time to time.
Ready to try? We are here to help.
Order a Free Trading Account: